Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A few things

I got a job about 2 weeks ago. I am cleaning condos on the weekends down at the beach. The 1st picture is the view from a condo i cleaned this past saturday.
Today we went to the social security office to get E a social security card (duh). The 2nd picture isnt the best but that is a freakin peacock! On the side of the road! Weird. We saw this guy on the way. Elijah was so excited to get a "security card" and was a bit miffed when the guy said it would come in the mail! He wants that card right now. Oh at 10 this morn it was already 97 degrees with a heat index of 104! I wonder how hot it got today?
Well my next post should have crafty content. I'm about to felt up a storm on 2 custom orders =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you. What a nice view to work from. ((hugs)) Elijah