Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bringing Michael Jackson fashion back

So I think one mitten is good. 2 mittens is just being selfish! Who needs two!?? So this is Elijah's mitten. Be proud for I have started the 2nd! The color is closest to the top pic where Elijah is trying it on.

The Nalu mitts... still are not complete but much closer. The 2nd is almost done. Just a bit more & then the thumb.

I'm still sick but a bit better. Hopefully tomorrow (well later today) I will wake and feel perfect!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! I agree -- two is just selfish *smiles*

Auroras_Garden said...

I am busy bringing sexy back myself.

and yes one glove is just fine, just like one earring is just fine...it was cool in the 80's...oh crap I just gave away my age there...darnit...

Some old bee-yatch said...

Feel better soon!!!

Anne said...

"Merry Christmas"